Joanna’s Easy Cheesy Sprouted Flax Capreses
are these caprese appetizers easy to make, but they are also the definition of
cheesy. The sweet undertones of our sprouted flax bread complement the juicy
tomato and fresh basil. Serve them at any get-together and watch them fly off
6-8 | Appetizer
What you'll need to do:
- Place the mozzarella, tomato and basil between the two sprouted flax bread slices.
- Cook sandwich on a frying pan until outside is lightly fried and inside shows melted cheese.
- Flip gently and make sure both sides are cooked evenly.
- Cut off the crusts, cut the sandwiches up into small squares, and place on toothpicks.
- Lay out on a serving plate and watch them disappear (we recommend saving some for yourself first).