Katie’s Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Morning Sandwich
savoury is at a high with this breakfast sandwich. Bite into our sweet and
crunchy cranberry pumpkin seed bread slathered in pumpkin maple butter and
savour the juicy veggie patty and melted Monterey Jack cheese. This recipe is
sure to brighten any morning.
2 | Vegetarian
What you'll need:
- 4 slices of Stonemill Slow Crafted Cranberry Pumpkin Seed bread
- 1 cup of sliced mushrooms (sautéed until tender, add salt and pepper to taste)
- 2 slices of Monterey Jack cheese (for vegan alternate: vegan cheese)
- 2 vegan sausage patties
- ½ a cup of chopped arugula
- 6 tablespoons of pumpkin maple butter
What you'll need to do:
- Toast the bread.
- Grill the vegan sausage patty, and separately grill the mushrooms.
- Place the cheese and the mushrooms on top of the cooked patties and grill.
- Spread warmed pumpkin butter on the toasted bread slices.
- Place the patties and arugula on top of one slice, then place the remaining slice of bread on top.
- Slice and dig in.