Paul’s Sprouted Rye Veggie Sandwich
Bite into this juicy vegetarian sandwich and enjoy the hints of feta cheese and garlic mayonnaise. Our hearty and bold Sprouted Rye & 12 Grains bread carries the rich flavours of this sandwich and helps keep it in place.
What you'll need:
- 4 slices of Stonemill Slow Crafted Sprouted Rye & 12 Grains bread
- 1 medium eggplant, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves, chopped
What you'll need to do:
- Preheat your oven's broiler.
- Brush the eggplant slices with coconut oil, and place them on a baking sheet.
- Place the pan in the oven. Cook until warm and toasted, around 10 minutes.
- Stir the mayonnaise and garlic together in a cup.
- Toast the Sprouted Rye & 12 Grains bread slices. Once toasted, spread the garlic mayo on to the bread slices.
- Place the eggplant slices, tomato, feta cheese and basil leaves between the bread slices.
- Slice in half, choose the better looking one and enjoy.